Saturday, February 11, 2012

Well today is so beautiful out there is no rain or wind which is extremely unusual here but I am loving it while I can. Me and another student on the program go for runs almost every night but decided to do it this morning instead which was a lot of fun and a lot of work at the same time. School is great it is pretty long because we are in one room the whole time, but I can't complain to much.
We usually go out every night exploring or to a pub to check out the local scene. On Wednesday we walked thirty minutes in the rain to get to a club, and believe me I took a cab back from that adventure. O and the most exciting thing that has happened to me this trip is that I finally got Id at a club last night, because he thought that I looked like I was 12!!

No comments:

Post a Comment